Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Apply for admission and Submit Required Documents
✓ Academic transcript
✓ Completion certificate
✓ Evidence of English proficiency
✓ Passport biometric page
✓ For programs requiring work experience,
✓ Curriculum vitae (CV) / Resume and
✓ Letters of work experience
Sept 3: Apply by email
♦ ICES – International Center of Economics in Society
♦ GED – Global Education Development
♦ CED – Continuing Education Department
♦ DEAN – SGSB Academic Program Dean
♦ HEAD – Higher Edification Ability Development.
1. Begin your school scholarships search early in your beginning of school semester.
2. Research and decide which sector or field of scholarships you’d like to apply to.
3. Boost your chances
4. Keep your grades up – A lot of scholarships require a certain grade point average (GPA) to qualify.
5. Build a robust student resume – Get involved in student volunteer and extracurricular activities throughout your school career.
1. Develop your leadership skills.
2. Serve and participate the school’s extracurricular activities.
3. Find a mentor.
4. Apply to the smaller scholarships.
Q. What grade point average (GPA) qualifies you for a full ride scholarship to college?
Q. What GPA Do You Need to Get a Full Scholarship?