APPLICATION & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applications to the BBA, Executive BBA, MBA, Executive MBA, DBA, and Ph.D at SGSB Business School are evaluated based on:
- Professional achievements and goals: A minimum of four years of post graduate work experience is required. This experience should demonstrate clear evidence of solid career progression.
- Academic excellence: A university degree or equivalent*.
- English proficiency: A strong command of the English language.
- Leadership abilities: Experience managing people or projects.
- Appreciation of diversity: Ability to communicate effectively across cultures. Value for points of view that are different from your own.
- Team Skills: Interested in sharing career experiences within small team sessions or in larger classroom settings.
- Communication Skills: Essays and an interview will be used to assess your ability to effectively convey your thoughts and ideas.
- Personal qualities: Flexibility and a good sense of humour – these qualities will help in any and all situations in such a diverse community.
SGSB Business School has a rolling admission process. The academic committee evaluates received applications (required and qualified documents) and issues the admission decisions throughout the year.